The Vice president for Business and Management reports directly to the university president and Chief Executive Officer. The VP for business management is responsible for the effectiveness and business management of the institution. The VP provides a broad range of financial, technological, management, and administrative program support services to the institution.
- The VP for Business Management serves as a member of the executive team that sets the institutional strategic direction.
- Recommend, initiates and coordinates policies and procedures that supports student development and success at the institution.
- Recommend and implement business development initiatives that are consistent with the institutional mission, prosperity, growth, and financial well-being.
- Manages multiple business initiatives
- Coordinates strategic partnerships that enhance the sustainability of revenue generations and management
- Manages complex contract negotiation and work with legal counsel as required
- Reviews financial data reports for quality control;
- Reviews documents for accuracy and clarity;
- Conducts analysis of financial data and identify trends that could impact budgetary processes;
- Assists the CEO and budget analysts with the calculation of budgets for the institution
- Demonstrate leadership at all times and ensure the maintainability of the work ethic, culture, and values of the financial department of the institution