Tuition and fees vary by programs or degrees or the tract a student pursues, because programs at BAHU are tailored to the specific needs of professionals in each field.
- Tuition for Stephen N. School of Healthcare & Vocational Studies
- Tuition for College of Healthcare Management
- Tuition for School of Healthcare & Human Services
- Tuition for Comfort N. School of Nursing
- Tuition for College of Social and Behavioral Studies
For Tuition and fees or other financial payment arrangements, Call 951-637-8332 for more information on federal financial aid and other funding plan and options.
- Please use the button below if you have an existing agreed payment plan with the school.
Best American Healthcare University makes provisions for students who wish to request for refunds. The following are the conditions of our refunds:
- If a student has not started class at all and requests for a refund of the class, the full refund is issued to the student within 90 days of refund request.
- If a student has shown up in class once or did not cancel the class before the first day of class, and requests a refund, a $75 charge will deducted from the students payment and the rest of the payment issued to the student within 90 days of refund request.
- Each class or externship day is estimated at a charge of $75, if a student wishes to withdraw after a couple of classes. The number of classes attended multiplied by $75 will be deducted from the students payment and the remaining funds issued to the student within 90 days of refund request.
- If a student wishes to transfer payment to another course, this is allowed at no extra cost, however the number of currently attended classes are still deducted.
- All registration fees are non-refundable.
- If a student had received uniforms, books or other materials from the school, the cost of these items will be deducted.